Information re: COVID-19… this way.
KASAKAYAK is a family owned canoe and kayak rental business founded in 2013, located in Saint-Joseph-de-Madawaska near the Green river. Owners France and Roger Beaulieu will be pleased to welcome you for a canoe or kayak expedition. We provide transportation service back to your vehicle after your expedition.
1 schedule available for the Remou tourneux Expedition:
- Arrival at Kasakayak at 8:30, departure 9:00 until mid-July approximately depending on water level. Arrival required prior to 7:00 pm.
3 schedules available for the Pont Prime Expedition:
- Arrival at Kasakayak at 9:30 am, departure at 10:00 am, returning by bus at 3:30 pm
- Arrival at Kasakayak at 10:30 am, departure at 11:00 am, returning by bus at 5:00 pm
- Arrival at Kasakayak at 11:30 am, departure at 12:00 pm, returning by bus at 6:00 pm
There will be no other availability for arrivals and returns other than those mentioned above.
Renting prices: includes taxes, life jackets, paddles, and transportation service back to your vehicle:
- Single kayak renting: $40/day
- Double kayak renting: $50/day
- Canoe renting: $60/day
Interested in a kayak or canoe expedition? Give us a call (506-739-6255) or write to us and we’ll be in touch soon!
Where to meet
189, Rang 8 Road Saint-Joseph-de-Madawaska NB E7B 2R4
Telephone: +1 (506) 739-6255
Email for e-transfers: email@example.com
Password for e-transfers: kayak