KASAKAYAK is a family owned canoe and kayak rental business founded in 2013, located in Saint-Joseph-de-Madawaska near the Green river. Owners France and Roger Beaulieu will be pleased to welcome you for a canoe or kayak expedition. We provide transportation service back to your vehicle after your expedition.
Two canoeing/kayaking expeditions are offered from June to September:
- Remous Tourneux to Lunts brook – expedition starts at 9 am and lasts for about six or seven hours
- 2e sault to pont Prime – usual expedition starts at 11 am and lasts four to five hours
Rides must be completed by 7:30 pm.
Renting prices: includes taxes, life jackets, paddles, and transportation service back to your vehicle:
- Single kayak renting: $35/day
- Double kayak renting: $40/day
- Canoe renting: $50/day
- Personal canoe/kayak transportation service: $20
Interested in a kayak or canoe expedition? Give us a call (506-739-6255) or write to us and we’ll be in touch soon!
Where to meet
189, Rang 8 Road Saint-Joseph-de-Madawaska NB E7B 2R4
Telephone: +1 (506) 739-6255